Research 101 Certificate Class (in-person)
Research 101 Certificate Class (in-person) In-Person
The Kurt R. Schmeller Library is pleased to offer this in-person R101 session. You will learn how to:
- Pick and refine a topic
- Locate credible information on the web
- Locate research material in the QCC library
- Create an MLA Works Cited Page
Only 1 session is required.
WE CANNOT ACCOMODATE LATECOMERS - Please arrive a few minutes early.
If you have any questions about this class please contact Professor Neera Mohess, firstname.lastname@example.org, 718-281-5067
- Friday, September 30, 2022
- 2:10pm - 3:30pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Library Classroom - L311
- Queensborough Community College