Library Workshop for the CUNY Research Scholars Program (CRSP) Students
This library workshop is designed for the CUNY Research Scholars Program (CRSP) Students.
Students will learn:
- How to find scholarly sources using library databases
- How to cite sources in a proper format
What you need to do/know before the library session:
- Bring the title of your CRSP research project
- Know what style format is used for the research project. If you don’t know what style format you should use, ask your mentor. Examples of style format: APA, MLA, Chicago, ACS, CSE, or IEEE, etc.
Organizer: Dr. Sharon Lall-Ramnarine, Professor, CRSP Campus Director
Presenter: Christine Kim, Assistant Professor, Science Librarian
- Wednesday, October 31, 2018
- 1:00pm - 2:00pm
- Library Classroom - L311
- Queensborough Community College