Research 101 Certificate Class
The Kurt R. Schmeller Library is pleased to offer Research 101 Certificate Classes throughout the Fall 2018 semester.
All classes are held in either Library Classroom L302 or L311.
We cannot accommodate latecomers – please be on time.
You will learn how to:
* Distinguish between scholarly and non-scholarly resources
* Narrow and refine a topic
* Utilize OneSearch and subject-specific databases to find relevant books and articles
* Locate authoritative, credible information on the web
* Understand the basics of citation
Library faculty will present a certificate of completion at the end of the class.
Related LibGuide: Research 101 by Neera Mohess
- Monday, December 10, 2018
- 10:00am - 11:00am
- Library Classroom - L311
- Queensborough Community College