Research 101 Certificate Class
The Kurt R. Schmeller Library is pleased to offer Research 101 Certificate Classes throughout the Spring 2018 semester.
All classes are held in the library, in room L-302.
We cannot accommodate latecomers – please be on time.
You will learn how to:
* Distinguish between scholarly and non-scholarly resources
* Narrow and refine a topic
* Utilize OneSearch and subject-specific databases to find relevant books and articles
* Locate authoritative, credible information on the web
* Understand the basics of citation
Library faculty will present a certificate of completion at the end of the class.
Related LibGuide: Research 101 by Neera Mohess
- Thursday, May 10, 2018 Show more dates
- 4:00pm - 5:00pm
- Library Classroom - L302
- Queensborough Community College