The Kurt R. Schmeller Library is pleased to offer Research 101 Certificate Classes throughout the Fall 2017 semester.
All classes are held in the library, in room L-302. We cannot accommodate latecomers – please be on time.
You will learn how to:
* Distinguish between scholarly and non-scholarly resources
* Narrow and refine a topic
* Utilize OneSearch and subject-specific databases to find relevant books and articles
* Locate authoritative, credible information on the web
* Understand the basics of citation
Library faculty will present a certificate of completion at the end of the class.